Discover what hashtags mean, and add your own definitions in seconds.

Discover what hashtags really mean.

  • Enter hashtag or search phrase
Tip: Enter two or more words to search for hashtags that match these words. E.g. "2013 Conference"

Definition of #occupy

22
12

A grass-roots protest movement aimed at ending top-level corporate corruption, and the fair redistribution of wealth that has been hoarded by the top 1% who do everything in their power to keep the other 99% down. Is NOT about: Ending capitalism Ending corporations Ending people getting rich Liberals Conservatives Democrats Republicans

  • Added

Traveling?

Cut roaming costs on Android by installing Roamsnoozer.

Related hashtags

#occupywallstreet #occupyirievibes #teapb #occupyupperlip #tweetcongress

Suggest related tag
8
12

#occupy refers to an "occupy movement" which is a form of "dirty protest". As with most dirty protests it involves taking a dump in a place that is not a toilet. An occupy movement distinguishes itself by taking place in a cathedral.

  • Added

Sign with your Twitter-handle to collect points and get statistics on your own user-page.


Please use full sentences and decent language to avoid being caught in our spam-filter. If your definition is in a non-english language, it will be moved to the correct language-category

Promotion of specific entities in general/many hashtags is considered abuse, and will be removed. An example of this is putting a link to your company website in a definition for a generic hashtag like "car" or "blog", or adding promotional text in many definitions.

#occupii#occupyabai